Jorisma will be hosting a Pension Fund Trusteeship Course on 22 -23 February 2016 in Gaborone.
This course will equip the trainees with among others KNOWLEDGE on:
- The requirements of the NBFIRA Act
- The requirements of the Provident Funds Act
- The requirements of the New Retirement Funds Act
- What must be done before Death Benefits are paid out
- Good Governance of Pension Funds
Who May Attend:
- Pension Fund Trustees
- Human Resource Practitioners involved with Pension Funds
- Human Resource Practitioners involved with Retirements & Death Benefits
This Course is accredited with BQA and the Trainer is Professor Mtendeweka Mhango from Wits University.